SPEAKING TO INSPIRE
Create new thinking within your organisation.
Inspired by Simon Sinek’s Why movement, our keynotes have the capability to touch and inspire large groups of people in very short timeframes.
Building on Simon Sinek’s concept of Why and The Golden Circle, our keynotes explain what it means to start with Why and answers the question of what to do next through Peter Docker‘s ‘Five Key Principles for Leadership’.
Designed for any organisation, whatever its size or stage of growth, our talks work as well in small company meetings as they do at large corporate events. Our talks can inspire & create new thinking through the following topics:
- The Golden Circle
- Harness the Power of Why
- Truly Human Leadership
Management is about handling complexity; Leadership is about creating simplicity – and it starts with being clear on Why, as an organisation, we do what we do. Until it can be put into words, it’s very difficult to put it into action & nearly impossible to scale.Peter Docker
Talks that inspire & create new thinking through three core topics:
This simple idea explains how great leaders inspire through the way they think, act and communicate. It’s not about changing who we are, it’s about understanding who we are.
- What you do becomes more powerful when you know Why you do it.
- How to use the Why as a filter, giving you an alternative perspective on your organisation and even your career.
- The importance of human connection through trust and authenticity and how it is vital to an organisations success.
- Why some organisations are more innovative, more profitable, command greater loyalty from customers and employees alike and are able to repeat their success over and over (and how you can, too).
Building on Simon Sinek’s concept of Why and The Golden Circle, Peter Docker’s talk explains what it means to start with Why and then answers the question of what to do next.
Developed over a diverse career, Peter has codified Five Key Principles for leadership and using examples from his wide industry experience, Peter explains how these Key Principles can be applied in any organisation to create an inspiring culture and sustainable high-performance organisation.
- An introduction to the Five Key Principles and how they can be applied to your sector or organisation.
- How Leadership is about creating simplicity and how it starts with being clear on Why, as an organisation, we do what we do.
- Why some organisations are more innovative, more profitable and command greater loyalty from customers and employees alike (and how you can too).
- How to shift the context of your organisation so that what you do and how you do it take on a whole new perspective.
Peter Docker draws on material from Simon Sinek’s latest book, Leaders Eat Last and his own examples of working within extraordinary teams, to explain how leaders can harness the natural drivers that exist in us all to create an environment that attracts the right people, keeps them loyal, and encourages them to work together to create remarkable results.
- Why some teams are able to trust each other so deeply that they would literally put their lives on the line for each other.
- How leaders can harness the natural drivers that exist in us all to create an environment that attracts the right people, keeps them loyal, and encourages them to work together to create remarkable results.
- How, when leaders can set the right conditions for their people – the right context – individuals will be instinctively drawn together to support one another and overcome the constant dangers that threaten our ability to thrive in today’s marketplace.